Saturday, September 28, 2013

Review: The White Aura by Felicia Tatum

 
 
Title- The White Aura
Series-The White Aura Book #1
By- Felicia Tatum


How do you live with the gut clenching truth that the one you love will die if you meet them? Twenty year old sorcerer Scott Tabors is learning how. After seeing seventeen year old Olivia Whitehead outside of a coffee shop, his heart will never be the same. He longs for her, he wants her, and he knows she will be his. They are heart mates. …but due to a curse on his family, he can’t meet her. Not yet. So for now, he visits her in her dreams. Her dreams where he can tell her everything but his name.
Olivia Whitehead is a typical junior in high school. She and her best friend are having the time of their lives, but she can’t help but notice the changes happening to her. Especially the changes in her heart after she begins dreaming about a mysterious dark haired young man. But what will happen when the school heartthrob decides he wants Olivia? Will she realize the dream man is real or will she move on?

The Review:
 Sorry for the spoilers, they will be minor. First let me just say, this book had me at sorcerers. I fell in love with Scott but I felt that I knew him more than Olivia at first. She mentioned she thought she was falling in love with him but he has never spoke during any of their dream in counters so how exactly did she fall for him. What did she love about him his mad dry humping skills? I mean that I get but that’s not love. Also, the curse said if the heart mate fall in love before a certain point the human would die...so wasn't that blown?

Aiden was I don't know. I didn't like him and could not understand why anyone would like him over Scott. I mean Scott was kind of awesome. By kind of I mean, Scott let me have your babies!

I guess I will stop drooling over Scott and get into the plot. I loved all the twist and turns. It kept me guessing and I couldn't predict what was going to happen. The story was fast paced and I read it in one day. I had to know what was going to happen. I seriously, wanted to spend more time with Scott as well.

It ends in a cliffhanger...



Cover Whore:
Breath taking and haunting. I would pick up this book based on the cover time and time again.

Links-

1 comments:

~Felicia~ said...

Thank you for reviewing!! :)

Post a Comment

Goodreads bookshelf

Casse's bookshelf: read

Truly, MadlyThe Final Dance TrilogyUnder Sea's ShadowIn Stone's ClaspOn Fire's WingsTalk Me Down

More of Casse's books »
Casse NaRome's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

My Oh-Em-Gee Favorite Trailers...